fEAST Theatre was formed in 2010 by Rob John and Mandy McKenna. Since then the company has been committed to developing and showcasing new work by professional writers, actors and directors with an emphasis on Norfolk and the Eastern region.
fEAST have steadily built a loyal and diverse audience in theatres and village halls throughout Norfolk and Suffolk with tours of the new plays.
- Providing high quality shared experience for the people of this region as audiences, volunteers and learners.
- Celebrating the culture, landscape and language of East Anglia and its people past and present.
- Promoting new writing which is thought-provoking, emotionally engaging and relevant to our region.
- Reaching out to venues across our diverse and often remote communities..
- Creating accessible,challenging,entertaining, and inspiring theatre.